Friends of the stream, Cheeseness & Mim, have created a great game called Hive Time, a bee-themed city building game. I give it some long overdue playtime this week.
I have been playing some classic games as always but I haven’t had my Big One™ out on stream for a while. I will remedy that in the second half of this week.
- Monday & Tuesday: Hive Time
- Wednesday & Thursday: Classic Gaming featuring Hamish’s Big One™
It is a mixed bag this week. A couple of nights of classic (retro) gaming, another of the ever-popular party game nights and a chance for you to help shape the fab.80 project with a look at firmware and expansion cards.
- Monday: Classic Gaming – Hamish’s High Score Challenge
- Tuesday: Let’s design an 8-bit computer system
- Wednesday: Party Game Night! Come along and join in the fun
- Thursday: More Classic Gaming
A celebration of Itch.io. Itch recently offered a massive bundle of games (and more) as a charity fund raiser. It was massively successful in fund raising and, hopefully, raising the profile of Itch who are criminally underrated. Join me on a voyage through this huge collection of over 1300 computer games, tabletop RPG material and other media.
- Monday to Thursday: A look at (some of) the vast collection that was included in the “Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality”.