This week we are playing Elite: Dangerous the whole week. This time I have gone for a full exploration set up and I will be doing some deep space traveling. Hopefully we will make some new discoveries and get my name on the galactic database some more.
- Monday – Thursday: Elite: Dangerous
UPDATE (again): It turns out that strategy was boring people and Elite: Dangerous has been asked for. The rest of the week will be E:D. Hamish will play strategy in his own time.
Hi Peeps, I want to play a tactical / strategic game this week but I can’t decide which.
To this end I have made a poll here. The winner was clear…
- Monday –
- Tuesday – Thursday: Elite: Dangerous.
Going to have a couple of comfort-zone nights to start then some multiplayer action later in the week. Let me know via Matrix if you want to join in the MP sessions. If I get 3 more to sign up then Thursday will be Left4Dead2 – otherwise I will play something else public MP (perhaps Insurgency or Day of Infamy). There will be a mumble server available soon™.
- Monday: FTL: Faster Than Light – Just “chillin’ wit’ ma homies” (as the kids say) and rogue-liking through space.
- Tuesday: Duskers – less chilled space exploration. Pray for the drones.
- Wednesday: Overwatch – it would be nice to get a team together but I know it’s short notice so I will just join and see where things go.
- Thursday: Options: L4D2 or random MP with the public.
Friends of the stream, Cheeseness & Mim, have created a great game called Hive Time, a bee-themed city building game. I give it some long overdue playtime this week.
I have been playing some classic games as always but I haven’t had my Big One™ out on stream for a while. I will remedy that in the second half of this week.
- Monday & Tuesday: Hive Time
- Wednesday & Thursday: Classic Gaming featuring Hamish’s Big One™
It is a mixed bag this week. A couple of nights of classic (retro) gaming, another of the ever-popular party game nights and a chance for you to help shape the fab.80 project with a look at firmware and expansion cards.
- Monday: Classic Gaming – Hamish’s High Score Challenge
- Tuesday: Let’s design an 8-bit computer system
- Wednesday: Party Game Night! Come along and join in the fun
- Thursday: More Classic Gaming
A celebration of Itch.io. Itch recently offered a massive bundle of games (and more) as a charity fund raiser. It was massively successful in fund raising and, hopefully, raising the profile of Itch who are criminally underrated. Join me on a voyage through this huge collection of over 1300 computer games, tabletop RPG material and other media.
- Monday to Thursday: A look at (some of) the vast collection that was included in the “Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality”.