Something a bit different this week. All week long I will be preparing, building and painting a scale model. I took inventory of the kits I had around to be done and asked people in Matrix what they liked the look of. So this week we will be building an Apollo 11 Moon landing scene.
- Monday – Thursday: Model making.
This week we are playing Elite: Dangerous the whole week. This time I have gone for a full exploration set up and I will be doing some deep space traveling. Hopefully we will make some new discoveries and get my name on the galactic database some more.
- Monday – Thursday: Elite: Dangerous
UPDATE (again): It turns out that strategy was boring people and Elite: Dangerous has been asked for. The rest of the week will be E:D. Hamish will play strategy in his own time.
Hi Peeps, I want to play a tactical / strategic game this week but I can’t decide which.
To this end I have made a poll here. The winner was clear…
- Monday –
- Tuesday – Thursday: Elite: Dangerous.
Going to have a couple of comfort-zone nights to start then some multiplayer action later in the week. Let me know via Matrix if you want to join in the MP sessions. If I get 3 more to sign up then Thursday will be Left4Dead2 – otherwise I will play something else public MP (perhaps Insurgency or Day of Infamy). There will be a mumble server available soon™.
- Monday: FTL: Faster Than Light – Just “chillin’ wit’ ma homies” (as the kids say) and rogue-liking through space.
- Tuesday: Duskers – less chilled space exploration. Pray for the drones.
- Wednesday: Overwatch – it would be nice to get a team together but I know it’s short notice so I will just join and see where things go.
- Thursday: Options: L4D2 or random MP with the public.